Full-Time • Pigeon, MI
We are looking for a qualified individual with strong customer service skills to promote and service tires, petroleum and petroleum products
- Provides prompt, efficient, and professional service to customers. Clearly and courteously communicates with customers promoting a positive company image at all times.
- Assists in selling petroleum products and services.
- Provides petroleum product information and assistance to current and new clients.
- Upon request, researches, tracks and resolves non-complex accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies; relays information to proper individuals.
- Assists in tracking petroleum product and tire purchases and expenditures. Reports and communicates issues to Petroleum Manager/Consultant and other petroleum team members as necessary.
- Assesses tires for repair and determines if salvageable. Performs simple repairs and fits to vehicles. Provides routine repairs and maintenance on motorized vehicles.
Education and Experience
High School Graduate or GED with some experience in auto and or other mechanical repairs and service areas. A valid driver’s license and CDL with endorsements. Forklift experience and certification.
Critical Success Factors
- Is open and reacts positively/productively to change; willingly takes on new challenges
- Mechanical aptitude; basic understanding of the mechanics for automobiles, tractors, trucks and other motorized vehicles
- Able to perform basic tire repair; able to troubleshoot tire issues and understand when replacement is required
- Able to work well in a team environment; cooperates with, assists, and shares information with other team members
- Good communication skills
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Basic understanding of accounting systems, policies, and practices; able to apply basic accounting procedures and principles
- Capable of operating computers, applications, and other related office equipment
- Takes accountability for knowledge and ongoing practices that meet quality and safety standards in accordance with regulatory requirements and established